Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Optimization of AUV operations and technical support to provide efficient and cost effective services to projects;
- Controlling and overseeing the day to day AUV operations of the vessel;
- Managing spares and consumables stock and issuing requisitions to the procurement department;
- Ensuring that the AUV operating procedures are current and are being adhered to;
- Maintaining records of mobilization documentation;
- Mission Plan and Task Plan QC:
- Ensuring that good operational practice is adhered to at all times;
- Ensuring all aspects of HSEQ is adhered to when undertaking AUV operations;
- Ensuring that any non-conformances are recorded and issued to the offshore manager at the earliest opportunity;
- Effective management of AUV personnel on vessel;
- Ensuring the optimization of the AUV operating and maintenance schedule;
- Ensuring that all CONTRACTOR personnel are familiar with their responsibilities with regard to the project and related generic procedures;
- Ensuring that the offshore manager is advised when deviation from the approved procedure is necessary, whether due to perceived improvements in operating methods, project specific requirements, or inadequacies in the procedure itself;
- Ensuring that checklists are completed and are supported by all necessary documentation;
- All changes to procedure(s) must be documented with the formal management of change (MOC) process;
- Implementation and maintenance of minimum standards of technical procedures and work instructions for use on AUV operations;
- To advise on competency levels for all AUV personnel and to complete appraisals of relevant personnel
- Demonstrable experience in AUV position within the Subsea or Offshore environment is essential
- Qualified and Experienced in AUV operations;
- Previously experience as AUV Engineer;
- Degree level or equivalent Subsea operations knowledge.
- Able to obtain appropriate offshore medical and offshore survival certificates (minimal offshore days expected)
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages - Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Document Control Systems;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent communicator, reader and writer;
- Able to demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to resolving problems with a pleasant and articulate manner;
- Good organizational skills and smart working methods
Who we are.
At DOF what we do is as important as the way we do business – our operations are safe, legal and ethical, everywhere we do business. The DOF team treat each other and our surroundings with RESPECT, INTEGRITY and strive for EXCELLENCE in all we do. All our employees are expected to have a drive for results and solve problems, but not without showing integrity and focusing on communication along the way.
With a multi-national workforce of around 3,800 personnel, DOF is an international group of companies which owns and operates a fleet of modern offshore/subsea vessels, with an engineering capacity to service both the offshore and subsea market. More than 40 years in the offshore business, has g group has a strong position in terms of experience, innovation, product range, technology, and capacity.
DOFs core activities are vessel ownership, vessel management, project management, engineering, vessel operations, survey, remote intervention, and diving operations. DOF offers a full spectrum of top-quality offshore services to facilitate an ever-growing and demanding energy industry.
The company’s main operation centers and business units are located in Norway, UK, USA, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Angola, and Australia.
This is primarily an onshore role, although vessel mobilisation and offshore phases may be required in support of delivering new methodologies and systems in support of the Shared Services
DOF is an equal opportunity employer and a values-driven organisation that embraces diversity with "Respect" as one of our five DOF values. The successful candidate will thrive in a corporate office of a global company among colleagues and stakeholders from different countries and cultures.