DOF is expanding the team. We are seeking an experienced Crewing Coordinator, to resource our APAC Offshore Projects and Regional Fleet. This opportunity builds on our team’s success, delivering both Marine and Subsea projects and operations to the Offshore Energy Sector in the region.
DOF provides integrated Subsea Solutions to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry globally. We combine the skills, knowledge and global experience that lie at the heart of safe, successful life of field project delivery. We do this with a world class fleet of Offshore Vessels, ROVs & Subsea Systems, and teams of dedicated professionals, working on both a regional and global basis. We are passionate about building a culture based on our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and – above all – Safety.
We have an immediate opportunity for a professional and enthusiastic individual to join our HR / Crewing teams based in Perth’s CBD. The Crewing team is responsible for planning and coordinating both logistics and the recruitment of offshore personnel, covering disciplines such as Diving, ROV, Survey & Inspection, Deck crew, Marine crew and Supervisory personnel for our Asia Pacific based offshore projects and operations.
The Crewing team, provide an efficient, reliable and professional service to internal and external key stakeholders. We are able to achieve outstanding results for our offshore projects and operations, through the Crewing team's friendly, resourceful and can do attitude. Your mindset and flexible approach to work, will naturally support and align with this.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Sourcing candidates (new and existing casual project and marine crew) and building / maintaining relationships;
- Prepare and review personnel manning levels, roster and work cycles, in accordance with project requirements;
- Preparation and coordination of employment documentation, including employment contracts;
- Competence management, in accordance with offshore project and marine requirements;
- Being the key point of contact for both marine and project crew;
- Ensure the project and marine crew mobilised for offshore projects, have the required competence, qualifications and certificates from the correct certifying body; and ensure all vessel joining requirements are fulfilled in a timely manner;
- Coordinate visa applications; work permits; arrange pre-mobilisation / employment medicals and project specific training;
- Respond to employment queries from new and existing casual crew;
- General personnel related administrative duties.