- Relevant university degree within Accounting, Business, Administration or other related disciplines. Experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience within the field of Accounting
- Good and demonstrated knowledge and experience from working in well reputable ERP systems. Experience from ERP system Unit4 is meriting but not a requirement
- Service minded with good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- Ability to organize work effectively and deliver within deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment where we share our success
- Identify yourself with our core values: Respect - Integrity - Teamwork - Excellent - And above all we are Safe
Reporting to the Senior Accounts Payable Accountant.
Who we are
At DOF what we do is as important as the way we do business – our operations are safe, legal and ethical, everywhere we do business. The DOF team treat each other and our surroundings with RESPECT, INTEGRITY and strive for EXCELLENCE in all we do. All our employees are expected to have a drive for results and solve problems, but not without showing integrity and focusing on communication along the way.
With a multi-national workforce of around 3,800 personnel, DOF is an international group of companies which owns and operates a fleet of modern offshore/subsea vessels, with an engineering capacity to service both the offshore and subsea market. With more than 40 years in the offshore business, the DOF group has a strong position in terms of experience, innovation, product range, technology, and capacity.
DOFs core activities are vessel ownership, vessel management, project management, engineering, vessel operations, survey, remote intervention, and diving operations. DOF offers a full spectrum of top-quality offshore services to facilitate an ever-growing and demanding energy industry.
The company’s main operation centers and business units are located in Norway, UK, USA, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Angola, and Australia.
Watch our DOF Values Inspiration video here
This role will be based in our office in Bergen or Storebø, depending on candidate.
Is this the perfect role for you, but you don’t meet every single requirement? Our culture of innovation is built on valuing the right person for the role over a perfect alignment with a job description. Not least because research tell us women and minorities are unlikely to apply if they aren’t able to match all the role requirements listed. Building a diverse, inclusive, and positive workplace is important to DOF, so we say, apply for the role – it’s the best way to find the right person for this or other roles and that could be you.
Application due date: 22.09.2023
Lars Danielsson - Regional Finance Manager, +47 476 69 061