- Subsea installation story boards
- Rigging drawings
- Vessel deck layout drawings
- Offshore worksite field layouts
- Seafastening Design and Fabrication Drawings
- Structural Design and Fabrication Drawings
In addition to the above experience candidates would ideally possess the following competencies:
- Detail orientated and able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Understanding of the importance of codes and standards
- Working knowledge of Autodesk Products such as Inventor, AutoCAD and Vault
- Good communication skills
- Experience in a subsea drawing office preferred
- An understanding of Renewable Energy would be advantageous
- A strong understanding and commitment to HSEQ
Who we are
At DOF what we do is as important as the way we do business – our operations are safe, legal and ethical, everywhere we do business. The DOF team treat each other and our surroundings with RESPECT, INTEGRITY and strive for EXCELLENCE in all we do. All our employees are expected to have a drive for results and solve problems, but not without showing integrity and focusing on communication along the way.
With a multi-national workforce of around 3,800 personnel, DOF is an international group of companies which owns and operates a fleet of modern offshore/subsea vessels, with an engineering capacity to service both the offshore and subsea market. With more than 40 years in the offshore business, the DOF group has a strong position in terms of experience, innovation, product range, technology, and capacity.
DOFs core activities are vessel ownership, vessel management, project management, engineering, vessel operations, survey, remote intervention, and diving operations. DOF offers a full spectrum of top-quality offshore services to facilitate an ever-growing and demanding energy industry.
The company’s main operation centers and business units are located in Norway, UK, USA, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Angola, and Australia.
Watch our DOF Values Inspiration Video here
Is this the perfect role for you, but you don’t meet every single requirement? Our culture of innovation is built on valuing the right person for the role over a perfect alignment with a job description. Not least because research tell us women and minorities are unlikely to apply if they aren’t able to match all the role requirements listed. Building a diverse, inclusive, and positive workplace is important to DOF, so we say, apply for the role – it’s the best way to find the right person for this or other roles and that could be you.
Application due date: Friday 01.03.24