- Engineering Watchkeeper Certificate of Competency or above.
- Proven previous experience in a similar position.
- DP maintenance certificate, and familiarisation.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly service minded, enthusiastic and solution oriented.
- Identify yourself with our core values: Respect - Integrity - Teamwork - Excellence - And above all we are Safe.
Who we are
At DOF what we do is as important as the way we do business – our operations are safe, legal and ethical, everywhere we do business. The DOF team treat each other and our surroundings with RESPECT, INTEGRITY and strive for EXCELLENCE in all we do. All our employees are expected to have a drive for results and solve problems, but not without showing integrity and focusing on communication along the way.
With a multi-national workforce of around 3,800 personnel, DOF is an international group of companies which owns and operates a fleet of modern offshore/subsea vessels, with an engineering capacity to service both the offshore and subsea market. More than 40 years in the offshore business, has g group has a strong position in terms of experience, innovation, product range, technology, and capacity.
DOFs core activities are vessel ownership, vessel management, project management, engineering, vessel operations, survey, remote intervention, and diving operations. DOF offers a full spectrum of top-quality offshore services to facilitate an ever-growing and demanding energy industry.
The company’s main operation centers and business units are located in Norway, UK, USA, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Angola, and Australia. DOF ASA is listed on the Oslo Exchange.
Our Values video
DOF is an equal opportunity employer and a values-driven organisation that embraces diversity with "Respect" as one of our five DOF values. The successful candidate will thrive in a global company among colleagues and stakeholders from different countries and cultures.
Expression of interest applications